Saturday, September 19, 2015

A day break with a late date

 I went too early for my girlfriend's meeting. I was at them mall at 11:00 and she said its too early she can meet me at 4 pm.

So I just decided to get a foot scrub and pedicure to kill time. So, I did. I finished at 3:00. OMG!!! I was so famished I could eat a cow. I realized I didn't eat my breakfast.
Friday afternoon most of the restaurants and fastfood are packed and subway is the one that has a few seats available. So I decided to get a sandwich. It's been a while since I ate here.
I am not out for buying things for myself really. Cause I am on a budget. I just went to watson to buy Cetaphil Lotion and Cleanser for my baby. And I bought some stuff for me coz they are on sale.

This is what happens when your date comes late. I was just in the store for 30 minutes and I bought something already I had that Maybelline Clear Smooth All in one shine free cake powder with a free Electropop orange lipbalm that is so cute (Yes and I am obsessed with orange). Then I got curious with this BB cream stick (Maybelline Clear Smooth all in one BB) I saw on some reviews it is like a concealer also so I bought. And lastly the Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder for P250 pesos only it was on sale so i think this is a good buy.

Finally my girlfriend arrived and the worse part is we did not have our selfies we just sat and chat over coffee. I guess mummies sometimes forget things when they get excited catching up with old friends. Today I had a great day :-0


No comments: