Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Kajal

Elite Paris Intense Kajal 

Kohl Effect Smoky 
Smoky Effect Kohl 

Finally I got my Kajal eyeliner and I am very excited to use it. 
I searched the web to find this retractable kajal and I only found one in Lazada Philippines.  So I ordered this last week and it arrived today. 

I am having a strange addiction on eyeliner. Kohl and kajal are good products that I have discovered recently. It's doesn't redden my eye nor making it itch. I love it. They are made of natural products and is cruelty free.  


I love experimenting with eye makeup and since, I got bored with my old smoky eye I tried something else. And the major challenge for me now is the "wing eye". I swear it's killing me.

This Kajal liner is so soft and intense and it's easy to apply on the eyes compare to gel liner. But unfortunately this brand is not long lasting so I have to finish it with a black eye shadow so it will last longer. Paying a cheap price of Php 350 pesos, I don't think this would be something spectacular hahaha. But overall I love it. It made me happy and the appearance still amaze me.


No comments: