Monday, September 21, 2015

Perfect Combo


     It was my first time to try the Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick 03 Radiance and from the make up tutorials that I've read and watched, stippling Mac 187 is not good for stick foundations so I tried using my Sigma Beauty Brush 3DHD Kabuki since I consider it as a stick cream.
     It works perfectly like the finish is so smooth. I was like OMG it has a smooth finish!!! Then I got curious if this is the airbrush effect that many make up tools and face foundation promises. FYI...... I never experience airbrush yet so I really don't know. But I really loved how this brush and bb stick worked together. This is good for everyday make up and the coverage is not so heavy. Maybelline is a one good drugstore product and Sigma Brushes are very good affordable brushes.      Life is good when we get more than what we've paid for.

No comments: