Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mother and Daughter Matching Outfits Addiction

If you have a daughter who likes dressing up like I do. You will definitely get addicted to matching outfits especially if shes's loving it. My daughter would be like pointing at the clothes or shoes and saying mummy and pointing to the tiny ones "Holly" means hers.

She loves clothes and shoes and cute things too. And she loves it best when she sees that our clothes are matching. So last summer, I had an addiction buying these cute mother and daughter outfits online. And below are the outfits that I bought and worn during summertime (2015).


I love animal prints so as my daughter. And we always wear matching outfits during Pedia visits, going to nearby mall or grocery, or if we fell like eating on a kiddie fast food nearby. My daughter always wants to be in cute clothes and she likes it when she's dressed up and I got addicted with these matching madness lol.

This is our first pair of matching shoes I bought in Festival Mall Alabang Tiangge.


My daughter is so obsessed to mickey mouse clubhouse. So, when I saw these birkenstock like minnie mouse footwear I buy it right away. She would alwasys sing "The Hotdog Song" everytime we wear this.


A good friend told me about this shop "meet my feet". It has a value for money price. Good quality and not cheap. They have different branches and I bought ours at Festival Mall Alabang 3rd floor.


Below are the clothes I bought from my favorite online seller GetComfy Ichirimes who's selling matching outfits-mom and daughter, kids, adults and even plus size for women clothing's. The seller is so nice and the transaction is very fast. I would recommend this online shop to mom's out there cause the prices are very affordable and she have great dress and leggings "prints" that I personally love :-) I had an awesome shopping experience with GetComfy Ichirimes!!! 
.
 


No comments: