Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Zalora Philippines Shopping Experience

I first saw Zalora on Facebook They have nice deals and advertisements.

As a single mum who cant go out that much, I decided to place an order because the apparels looks very nice and most of my friends told me that zalora sells good quality products and gives good service to their customers.

When I checked the site they were on sale plus you get 250 off on your first order. Wow that was a big savings!!! To avail the free shipping I ordered a few clothes and it made me very happy :-). For 995 you get free shipping and the transaction is very fast. I work at night so I usually place my orders around 12am and most of the time when I wake up the next day my package have already arrived. That's how fast they are, Imagine less than 24 hours.

And about the fabrics, I would say they never let me down. Like, when I receive my order(s), I look at it and it looks exactly the same as what they have posted online. I love animal prints and they do have nice animal prints designs to choose from, with decent fabric that I would rate a perfect A for what I have paid for.

They value their customers and the customer service replies promptly to all your queries. 

Below are some pictures of my most favorite order(s) in Zaloraph.
 
My First order back in October 2014
 
Those cute animal prints blouse are the reason why I tried ordering from them :-)

Cute Zebra print cotton blouse

 
nice matching gray leopard print


 
My last order (July 2015) so I lose weight and I'm gonna wear jumpsuit/ playsuit/ romper again :-)

No comments: