Friday, July 31, 2015

The cute purple brush set from Real Techniques

I have my core collection brushes, and now I need the one for the eyes too.

Like the first set that I ordered, the Real Techniques Starter Set also cost Php1050 from Kalm Cosmetics. Not bad for 5 eye brushes it's still very affordable and I would say in General Real techniques brushes have good value for money.

So I was impressed with the service of  Kalm cosmetics online store then, I watched all the blogs from those pretty pixiwoo sisters and then I realized and felt the need that I need to replace my old eye brushes too. I need a change and I must have these Real Techniques starter set.

And with a click of the button it happened again. I placed an order to Kalm cosmetics, to have these cute brushes that I will be needing for new make up style. Hahaha or maybe I just fell the need to own one too.

These brushes are very easy to use. Even if you are a beginner you can do a perfect smokey eye, wing eye and defining outer V eye make up. It works like miracle. When my daughter grows old enough to learn make up, I would definitely buy her own set. These eye brushes are good for beginners and for "on the go make up" coz you don't need to put so much effort to perfect it like a PRO.





Two lovely sets of Real Techniques brushes from KALM cosmetics




No comments: