Friday, July 31, 2015

My first Real Techniques Brushes

So after 7 years my Elianto brushes are already shedding and I need a quality brushes to replace my old tools.

I love Elianto cosmetics coz they are very affordable and they matches my skintone. I really am not comfortable wearing too white shades of make up, most of it are from korean cosmetic brand. During those time, I find Elianto's brush softer than the face shop brushes I owned. So I replaced it and bought Elianto cosmetics and brushes. It really felt good because it's so affordable and I was able to maximize my budget. Like buying high end brands would cost me a lot of money. Though, I love Estee lauder and Mac cosmetics they work so fine.

Anyway, so I have to ask my friends about the latest trend on affordable make up brushes. I don't know where I have been since I got pregnant I dint get any update with make up and cosmetics. I was just being a mum at home busy focusing on my daughter.... Well I have a multi tasking role in life I am a super single mum.... Moving on lol........... 

2 of my favorite girlfriends told me how nice Real Techniques are. I trust those gals, but I still need to watch and read reviews online, so I did. Wow!!! The pixiwoo sisters are amazing. After a day of watching and reading reviews about this brushes, I decided to buy one. 

The core collection will best suit my needs coz, I need something for my face and I want something that I can bring with me all the time. Oh they look cute!!! 4 brushes with a case what more can I ask for lol.



Then I went to the official website of real techniques and checked who are the authorized retailer in the country. And I found Kalm cosmetics. They don't charge much the Real techniques core collection just cost Php 1050 and the transaction is also fast, I was quite impressed.


My first real techniques brush from KALM cosmetics.

I love these brushes and they really don't shed. I have washed them 3 times already and they still look new. I also use their case to dry the brushes. I noticed that these real techniques brushes dries quickly too. I love it and It works very well. If you want to learn more about it you can watch the pixiwoo sisters blog tutorials and you will learn a lot. And these tutorials also encouraged me to by the starter set hahaha.


No comments: