Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My LuxolaPH experience

I love Luxola :-) They have plenty of good deals online. 
My ready to go kit. This stays in my purse.
I am working long hours and going to school every weekend. My life have been so stressful and difficult. No social life and not getting laid hahaha.

So I said to myself "Girl you need a retail therapy" Dame!!! But I can only do it online. In a few minutes "I did". First I placed an order just to get the free shipping. The  I realized I am replacing all my brushes and one brush is not enough so I placed another order. 

OMG!!! It was a Great Deal. I am so damn happy!!! After 4 days it arrived at my doorsteps and with a 20 dollar gift card, my life was never been the same hahaha.

I love the Sigma and Zoeva brushes, this is what I always carry when I go out and it's doing a great job on my face. I love it. And LuxolaPH is prolly the cheapest online store I can buy Sigma brushes here in Philippines, though I know they are based in Singapore. So glad they have Luxola PH and it made me really happy.

And they give me 20 dollar gift card to assure I will be placing my order again lol. Ofcourse!!! As I am writting this, I already made my 3rd purchase.


So I got a gift card, that would make me buy more!!!

Sigma F25 and Sigma Standout Gel Liner


Sigma F35 and Zoeva Face Paint 109 (Vegan







2 comments:

Sam3Nine said...

I like Retail Therapy too! :)

asianprettymum said...

True sam retail therapy relieves stress