Thursday, August 13, 2015

Jazzy France Cream Contour


I was looking for a cream contour and I cannot find one here in the Philippines. The other day I was in SM Dasma and I saw this cream contour. I have been looking for this thing to perfect my make up. Since there's no Anastasia Cream contour here I think this is my best shot to try out cream contouring. And I don't have a choice but to give in hahaha.

They give me a free sponge. I was so touched, freebies makes me feel loved lol and it makes me super duper happy, even if I am not gonna use that sponge ever hahaha. I kept it in my stuff so that on Christmas I can give it away lol.

I am using 3 kinds of brushes just for the contouring moments.

1, Real techniques Pointed foundation brush for the dark brown contour for the noseline, hollow of the cheeks, jaw, side of the face and forehead.

2. Sigma 3DHD Precision for the highlights between the nose, eyes and lower eye, cupids bow and chin

3. Sigma 3DHD Kabuki to blend everything

 

Jazzy France Photo Ready Foundation is a good drugstore cosmetic product. And I highly recommend it for everyday use. Good value for money only 550 pesos and it's a long lasting make up.


Pic 1 - face contour finish only
Pic 2 and 3 - Done with my daytime make up








3 comments:

Unknown said...

teach me no make-up, make-up! :-)

Unknown said...

no make-up, make-up pls...

asianprettymum said...

Mio Tolin thanks for the comment I might be posting videos soon. And yes the contour cream plus the futuristic brushes makes it more natural and no make up look. Good day :-)