Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Shrug Fetish

I have been looking around for shrug or bolero online and I cant see one. Maybe because nobody wants to wear them anymore. Pity for someone like me who wants to hide her arms or do a little cover up with a revealing dress. Yes, I am a mum so I am a bit conservative now.

I have so much time to browse the net and I never give up. Then, I discovered that there is an online shop for  Getlaud and they have all what I have been looking for. So there it is............. (pictures and description from the Getlaud website below)

SHRUG The search for the perfect cover-up is now over! Get your hands on your very own GET LAUD Shrug! Pull on this fab cover and give your cardigans a rest. A must-have in Black, Red, Royal Blue, Teal and Yellow!
 

 

PB CHARLIECelebrate your body in this season's favorite cut! It’s a total head turner when paired with a midi skirt or pants. Get your Charlie Cropped Top now for P499 available in blue. 

The shrug cost only 299 each
I bought the Colors:
Pic #1 Black
Pic # 2 Royal Blue
Pic # 3 Red
Pic # 4 Yellow

Then the PB Charlie cost 499

It's so hard to find and it's so affordable, so I bought a few. I have all the colors that I want that matches most of the dresses I have.



Getlaud offer free shipping for orders Php 1000 and above. Payment options: bank deposit / dragonpay, paypal, gcash and smartmoney. Love love Getlaud.


No comments: