Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Sentimental Brushes

These are the brushes I owned for 6 years. We have gone to a lot of place together, We learned from each other together. From simple face contouring to smoky eye make up, these brushes are not only my best friend but these are my missing piece. I cannot let go of them even if I have new fabulous brushes. I look at these guys and remember all the good times that we had, my step by step learning to put on my make up and I tell you it's not that easy to let it all go. It's more than a break up from a relationship. Like when you break up with a guy before sunrise you'll be ok and find another lol etchos lang!!!

I still use these brushes one's in a while because I got use to every stoke and applications. I had my Elianto Brushes back in 2009 and I really really really love them and I can't last a day without them.

 

Below are throwback pictures of make up sample using these sentimental brushes when I was still learning.






No comments: