Saturday, August 15, 2015

Today, Grandma is shining down on me from Heaven.

My beloved................
My Grandma..............
If she's still alive, she would be so proud of me. I bet she would not believe that I actually have talents in sewing, just like her.

Back when I was a little girl, I would always pretend that I know how to sew and push the pedal of her sewing machine with all my might hahaha. That made my granny very angry hahaha. I would always mess up her sewing machine everytime shes not looking hahaha.

I miss my grandma.



After finishing this basic sewing course I hope that she would possess me with her sewing talents so I can create more fabulous clothes for my daughter. Hahaha, maybe she'll do that on halloween.

I love you gran. I hope you are here to teach me and see that I can actually make clothes now. Just say hi for me to God and all the Angels and saints.



No comments: