Sunday, August 23, 2015

STUCK ON STORIES "Disney Princess"

Disney Princess

Use the suction cup characters and your imagination to bring these Stuck on Stories to life! Read the stories and complete the games. Then, create your very own adventures by decorating each scene with your characters! 

Dimensions: 8 " x 10 "
Cover type: Hardcover 
Page count: 10 
ISBN: 2-7643-2069-8 
ISBN13/EAN: 978-2-7643-2069-3 


Age group: 3 years and up 



My daughter is still starting to appreciate the Disney princess. There are still parts of the book that she is not familiar with. Like the backgrounds of the Disney princesses and I have to research online which they belong. I know some but the new cartoons that I am not familiar with confuses me. So with the help of my other "mummy" friends, I managed to answer everything hahaha.

You really have to watch each of the Disney princess movie so you would appreciate and get familiar with the backgrounds. Now I am having my daughter watch the Disney princess cartoons. She just started to get fascinated with the princess thing. And this book help her a lot in identifying where the princesses belongs.

10 suction cup characters:


  1. Mulan
  2. Ariel
  3. Aurora
  4. Snow White
  5. Rapunzel
  6. Belle
  7. Cinderella
  8. Pocahontas
  9. Jasmine
  10. Tianna

No comments: